Review of TaoTronics TT-DL16 Desk Lamp
By Svend Diesel
I have had this light several years and absolutely love it. I love it so much I think I have recommended it to every tyer to asks about a quality light that isn’t going to break the bank. It has a clean design, has multiple color modes and birghnesses, and also has USB ports for charging a phone or UV resign light. I will go over some pros and cons.
- Multiple light mode colors and brightness’s
- It can rotate up and down and 360 degrees to the perfect angle and height
- The head also rotates to focus on whats important and not glaring in your eyes
- The light has a cover over it so it diffuses the glare making for great photos of your flies
- It has lasted and traveled with me through several states and still works great
- Folds up to minimize desk space when not in use
- Cost, you can find a light with not as many features for less money
- The base is light. If you rotate it and stretch the light over a distance sometimes it will tip over
- If you set something on the touch pad, such as scissors or other tying tools, sometimes it will dim the light when not intended to.
- You have to have power, not battery operated (for traveling to tying shows)
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me or comment below. It has a 5 start rating on Amazon.com and it is available for purchase through Amazon.com through my Svendflies store link above or by clicking here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EJJDD10/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01EJJDD10&linkCode=as2&tag=svendflies-20&linkId=1ebbdd2bccd6e43bb7c2d796294b03a9
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases on the link above***